The Lifetime Sport Fisher Tandem Kayak is one of the most popular out there. This sit on top angler kayak can hold up to three people and is built for stability.
It has many useful features at an affordable price. Ideal for a relaxing day fishing on the lake.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. Please see disclosure for more information.
- 500 lb. capacity
- Sleek, one-piece design
- Ergonomic seating
- Elevated seating position (keeps riders off the floor of the kayak)
- Rear Storage hatch plus ditty trays and shock cord straps to secure loose items
- Fishing pole holders
- Front and rear molded paddle cradle, paddle clips on both sides
- Multiple footrest positions for different size paddlers
- Hull design provides extra stability and great tracking
- 10-foot compact length for easy transport and storage
- Lightweight (for a 3 person kayak) 60 lb. design
- Molded front and rear carry handles
- Seats up to 3 people
- Self-bailing scupper holes drain cockpit area of water
- UV-protected linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) rotational molded construction
- Two kayak paddles Included
- 5-year limited warranty
Specifications of the Lifetime Sport Fisher Tandem Kayak
|10 ft||36 inches||60 lbs||500 lbs|
- Great value for the money!
- Compact so easier to transport and store.
- A wider kayak that has a tunnel hull which makes it more stable. You can fish standing up or side-saddle.
- Can hold more weight than other kayaks and has seats for three people.
- Multiple footrest positions work for different sized people.
- Comes with two paddles (many kayaks don’t include any paddles).
- It does come with two seat backs, but the actual seats are plastic and not padded. You may want to purchase some extra padding
- Not the fastest kayak, but that’s the tradeoff for the extra stability.
- Best suited for calmer water, I would not recommend taking this kayak on the ocean.
- Location on fishing rod holders is not ideal. Lifetime makes the same kayak without the rod holders, it is called the Manta. So if you don’t want to bother with the rod holders, you can get the Manta instead and save some money. Check availability and prices for the Lifetime Manta here.
- As with other sit on top kayaks, you might get wet. The seat is elevated so you won’t be sitting in water, but your legs will probably get wet.
You may want to purchase a padded seat to make this kayak more comfortable for longer rides. I would recommend the Docooler Deluxe Padded Seat. If you plan on using this kayak to fish, consider investing in a fish finder.
Summary – 4.5/5
The Lifetime Sport Fisher Tandem Kayak is popular for a reason – it is hard to find a better angler kayak at this price point! It is a great option if you are looking for a tandem fishing kayak that is really stable and durable. Check current prices and availability here.
For more information on other fishing kayaks that I recommend, you can check out my post on the best fishing kayaks.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Inflatable Kayak Adventures is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.